Experiencing fire damage at your home or business is devastating. If you’ve recently experienced damage as a result of fire, we understand how overwhelming it is to figure out what to do next.
As fire damage restoration experts, we’re here to help you through a difficult time. We understand the process required to get you back into your home or business quickly and efficiently. At Legacy Restoration, LLC, our management team has over 75 years of combined experience in the property damage restoration industry.
We use the latest tools and industry best practices to restore property damage caused by a fire. Regardless of the magnitude of the damage, we have you covered! Our expert team is available 24/7 to take your call and respond to your loss.
What Does Fire Damage Restoration Involve?
Fire damage restoration involves securing the property, removing debris, cleaning and sanitizing affected areas and content, any necessary water mitigation, and replacing or repairing damaged structures or materials. Through a meticulous and organized process, we return your property to its condition prior to the fire.
The Fire Damage Restoration Process
The fire damage restoration process is comprised of the following step
- Receiving the Call: We respond within 90 minutes of your call and arrive on-site.
- Assessment: Upon arrival, we immediately begin the assessment of the damage and create an action plan to secure your property, and begin the restoration process. This often includes boarding up compromised windows, doors, and roofing.
- Mitigation and Remediation: We clean up debris, and start any necessary dry-out to mitigate water damage caused by firefighter hoses. We pack out your property’s contents (furniture, clothing, electronics, etc.) and work to salvage or restore whatever we can. Any necessary demolition to remove damaged walls, flooring, or cabinets is done during this step, and specialized equipment is installed to eliminate smoke odors.
- Reconstruction: Once the previous steps are complete, we begin the put-back. We replace removed materials with new ones (e.g., drywall, insulation, fixtures, baseboard, flooring, windows, doors, roofing, trusses, etc.).
- Final Cleaning and Pack-Back: Once the reconstruction process is complete, we perform a final cleaning and move your restored contents back onto the property.
Why Choose Legacy Restoration, LLC for Your Fire Damage Restoration?
When you choose Legacy Restoration, LLC for your fire damage restoration, you get the following.
- 24/7 emergency services to mitigate secondary damage and help you get back into your home or business as quickly as possible
- A team of experts who are highly trained in fire damage restoration
- Assistance navigating the insurance claims process by working with your adjuster and carrier
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Contact Legacy Restoration, LLC Today for Your Fire Damage Restoration Needs
Our experienced property damage restoration team is standing by to respond to fire damage at your residential or commercial property. We use industry best practices and hold certifications to expertly restore your property to its pre-loss condition. With locations across Florida, we are prepared to assist you quickly and efficiently.
Reach out to us today at (888) 249-5867 for emergency fire damage services!